Sorry, this job has expired.
Vision Insurance, Paid vacation, Paid holidays, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
Globe Life Corporate office is now hiring a Video Producer.
As the Video Producer for Globe Life, you will tell impactful and compelling stories through video, stories that make people care and engage on a personal level. You will be responsible for managing a video project from start to finish while working with internal and external clients. You should be self-motivated and a team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced production environment. This is a great opportunity for you if you can see beautiful moments through the lens of a camera and are passionate about storytelling.
• Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast, Telecommunications, or video production from four-year college or university
• Must have 3-5 years of professional video production experience
• A showcase reel demonstrating end products and identifying role served for productions.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office, Mac and PC operating systems.
• Must be able to learn new technologies and become a power user.
• Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects.
• Script, storyboard, shoot, and edit projects to completion.
• Make recommendations for project resources.
• Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables.
• Collaborate closely with internal clients, team members, and the marketing department to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content.
• Plan video shoots; scout, select, and reserve shoot locations.
• Communicate production needs and schedule.
• Direct and coach talent; make transportation arrangements for crew, talent and equipment; and ensure all location power needs are met.
• Maintain, reserve and rent equipment.
• Record and edit video and sound projects, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media.
• Manage video library.
• Evaluate analytics.
• Expertise in Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and other media production software
• Excellence in professional video gear (Canon Cinema cameras, lighting systems, field audio recording systems)
• Knowledge of audio, including small format mixers, compression, EQ, effects processors, audio recording techniques for studio and field, multi-track and waveform editing.
• Be able to perform post-production work, including digital video editing, still and motion graphics design, and video compression for multiple delivery platforms.
• Good interview skills-must be able to establish trust with people of various backgrounds while also telling a story.
• Stellar written and verbal communication skills, exceptional attention to detail, the ability to thrive in a team environment, and an aptitude for making quick, quality decisions.
• Must be highly detail-oriented and self-motivated.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Professional demeanor with a great sense of humor.
This is a full time position with varying schedules due to production schedules.
Please click apply and submit your contact information to the Recruitment and Management team for review.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.