Verification Call Center Representative
Globe Life is now hiring a Quality Assurance Representatives to join our growing team!
The Quality Assurance Department is responsible for verifying life and health insurance applications directly with potential customers. It is a vital part of our Company’s New Business and Underwriting process. It is the responsibility of the Quality Assurance Representative to conduct outbound calls and take appropriate action with each. The representative will interact with potential, current, and future customers and thoroughly document the interaction using appropriate resources while maintaining proper adherence to the procedures and policies of this department. The information you verify and gather directly relates to determining whether the Company will decline or issue a policy.
Compensation for this position is hourly during training and then goes to a pay for performance system where you can determine your pay! There is great potential!
• A high school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience in a customer service role, 1 year minimum.
• Must have Microsoft Office user knowledge and typing skills.
• Ability to type a minimum of 30 WPM
• Medical Terminology familiarity preferred
• Proficient use of the computer with an emphasis in basic Microsoft Excel.
On a day to day basis you will:
• Assist with daily call volume. Some of the customer service representatives will return calls or contact clients regarding their policies.
• Provide accurate answers or next steps to customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
• Document or verify information into the contact system.
• Ensure customer needs are met on every interaction (phone, email, written correspondence, etc.).
• Reinforce the benefits of Globe Life policies when appropriate while interacting with clients.
• Solve issues with tact, compassion, and a positive attitude should a client be experiencing a life event.
• Professionally handle and resolve escalated issues.
• Meet quality assurance requirements and other key performance (KPI) metrics.
You must be able to:
• Ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.
• Have an aptitude for Medical Terminology and Insurance Terminology.
• Learn new computer systems.
• Understand customer service principles and practices.
• Possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers.
Full-time positions with flexible scheduling are currently open.
You’ll accrue personal and vacation time whether working full- or part-time and be paid for training. As a full-time employee you are also eligible to enroll in health, dental, vision, life, 401k and Pension plan.
Center is Closed on Christmas and Thanksgiving Days.
At Globe Life, we really do value our employees and it shows! We make sure you have your own dedicated personal work space and we don't make overtime mandatory-that is truly optional scheduling.
Employees at Globe Life are dedicated to their work and we are dedicated to our employees and want to give you peace of mind for your future retirement.
On a day to day basis, you will enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, and fosters personal development and seeks to promote internal talent.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.