Sorry, this job has expired.
Oklahoma City, OK
Globe Life is now hiring an Underwriting Clerk.
As an Underwriting Clerk, you will be responsible for reviewing calls from our Quality Assurance team and routing to an underwriter when appropriate or request additional information, among other responsibilities.
• High school diploma required
• Prior insurance experience.
• Review correspondence from applicants regarding health history.
• Review juvenile applications to determine if a policy can be issued.
• Review reports in Onbase to determine disposition.
• Prepare good health follow up (GHF) letters and upload into batches so underwriters can accurately determine disposition.
• Report and provide codes within the MIB website.
• Transfer claim into life claims folder and keep inventory.
• Review Pending Signature letters from New Business.
• Release reprocesses and conversions to issue.
• Compare current applications to past applications to determine disposition.
• Prepare response by letter to give reason for disposition.
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, time management, writing, and decision-making skills.
• Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe, and use of field specific software).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.