OIPA Technical Business Analyst
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Globe Life Insurance is currently looking for motivated individuals who want to be a member of the team conducting a very large implementation of Oracle’s OIPA policy administration system. The OIPA implementation is a multi-year project and is one of the foundational components of a strategic transformation of IT systems currently underway.
As a technical business analyst you will have the opportunity to work across multiple business work streams and to influence and shape the new OIPA team. You will work directly with members of the business and technical teams to review and ensure all requirements meet the detail necessary to configure the OIPA/PAS solution. You'll also be expected to achieve a broad understanding of OIPA and TMK’s business processes across all functional work streams within the system.
• Produce Functional Design Documents from Functional Requirements Documents provided by IT Business Analysts.
• Review and evaluate the business objectives and requirements for changes and/or enhancements requested of the OIPA team.
• Shared responsibility on making recommendations to strategically leverage OIPA functionality to introduce and/or enhance the capabilities that OIPA provides to the business.
• Proactively assess short/long term design implications that would impact effective and efficient operations of the overall OIPA system.
• Ensure requirements move through the appropriate project gates required to optimize OIPA team resources.
• Become a specialist in the field of Life Insurance and Health processing for Policy Administration.
• Assist the business and IT teams in overall design of complex functional components, formulas and workflow.
• Assist and advise in the development of processes for integration with internal and other 3rd party systems.
• Provide quality review of other team members' work.
• Understand logical queries to facilitate calculations, reporting and complex formulas.
• Identify, recommend and implement standardization and consolidation opportunities as the system is implemented across the Torchmark affiliates.
• Train and mentor other team members.
• Govern and administer the Oracle Rules Palette Data Dictionary.
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company (Globe Life) was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.