Are you passionate about telling a data story with help of visualization? If yes, then we would love to talk to you!
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company is looking for a tableau data visualization specialist who loves using data to solve complex business problems by providing actionable insights to a variety of internal clients through visualization and reporting. You should be self-motivated and able to work independently. You'll be working in a BI and analytics team and will be involved in shaping the department's reporting strategy.
• Perform discovery work sessions to determine solution requirements.
• Develop and deploy data visualizations in Tableau.
• Create charts, graphs, infographics, dashboards, etc. to support knowledge acquisition and decision making.
• Create interactive visualization applications to allow users to ask and answer questions.
• Distill qualitative and quantitative insight to communicate compelling stories.
• Visually engage end-users with tools to facilitate their day-to-day work.
• Partner with the Tableau administrator to develop standards for hosting Tableau services/application.
• Liaise with internal team members to train/guide them on reporting solutions.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong knowledge of best practices for dashboards and BI reporting with emphasis in design and publishing.
• Expertise in the research, development, and support of data visualization techniques.
• Strong communication and presentation skills, particularly with internal clients, team leads, and managers.
• Ability to thrive in an environment that requires flexibility and multi-tasking.
• Ability to take initiative and work with high level of independence.
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company (Globe Life) was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.