Tableau Data Visualization Expert
Are you passionate about telling a data story with help of visualization? If yes, then we would love to talk to you!
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company is looking for a tableau data visualization specialist who loves using data to solve complex business problems by providing actionable insights to a variety of internal clients through visualization and reporting. You should be self-motivated and able to work independently. You'll be working in a BI and analytics team and will be involved in shaping the department's reporting strategy.
• Bachelor’s Degree and or 3-5 years’ experience in configuring, designing and building complex visualizations and dashboards using Tableau
• Experience with requirements gathering and understanding the needs of the end user.
• Perform discovery work sessions to determine solution requirements.
• Develop and deploy data visualizations in Tableau.
• Create charts, graphs, infographics, dashboards, etc. to support knowledge acquisition and decision making.
• Create interactive visualization applications to allow users to ask and answer questions.
• Distill qualitative and quantitative insight to communicate compelling stories.
• Visually engage end-users with tools to facilitate their day-to-day work.
• Partner with the Tableau administrator to develop standards for hosting Tableau services/application.
• Liaise with internal team members to train/guide them on reporting solutions.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong knowledge of best practices for dashboards and BI reporting with emphasis in design and publishing.
• Expertise in the research, development, and support of data visualization techniques.
• Strong communication and presentation skills, particularly with internal clients, team leads, and managers.
• Ability to thrive in an environment that requires flexibility and multi-tasking.
• Ability to take initiative and work with high level of independence.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.