Senior Content Manager
Sorry, this job has expired.
Vision Insurance, Paid vacation, Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Flexible schedule, Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Globe Life is now hiring a Senior Content Manager.
As the Senior Content Manager you will oversee the development and effectiveness of well-crafted print and electronic content for a variety of audiences from senior executives, agents, customers to front-line employees.
• BA/BS degree in marketing, communications or related field.
• Experienced with PPC, SEO, social networking, email marketing, corporate communications.
• Experienced with creative concept development, art direction, and message development for print production.
• Must have a “can-do” team player attitude, and be able to take feedback from multiple sources and incorporate it into cohesive communications.
• Must be a self-starter who has a proven ability to operate well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Demonstrable knowledge of print and online communication strategies.
• Provide written support of global corporate communication vehicles as needed including the Internet, intranet, sales collateral, magazines, videos, websites, recruiting, e-mails, internal TVs, and social media to align with Torchmark affiliate objectives.
• Develop content strategy and measure effectiveness.
• Collaborate with key personnel on crisis management messaging and oversee corporate communications strategy and execution. • Manage the process and file structure for content that is shared across company affiliates.
• Collaborate with members of the marketing team and external stakeholders to craft effective content.
• Incorporate creative and effective, outside-the-box thinking, while at the same time maintaining acceptable corporate standards and sensibilities.
• Manage content writers and prioritize work assignments.
• Skilled using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, appSpace, Contently, social media platforms.
• Strong organizational and project management skills with an emphasis on attention to detail.
• Strong verbal skills and the ability to effectively present conceptual ideas to team members and executive management.
• Ability to communicate in multiple “voices” for multiple clients and brands and teach others to do the same.
• Occasionally bend/stoop, crouch, kneel and push/pull.
• Frequently climb and rarely reach above shoulder level.
• Occasionally lift up to 10 pounds waist to overhead and floor to waist.
• Occasionally carry and push up to 10 pounds.
Globe Life was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.