IT Security Administrator
Sorry, this job has expired.
Vision Insurance, Paid vacation, Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
Globe Life is currently seeking an IT Security Administrator.
In this position you will function as a Security Operations Center Administrator responsible for managing, maintaining and improving upon technology used to fulfill the technical requirements of the business as it relates to Information and Network security. You will gain the necessary understanding of the Torchmark logical network for the purpose of ensuring the designated security tools are performing as required and that all security, regulatory and business policy requirements are met.
You will also be responsible for:
• Performing daily tasks, updates, system modifications, problem management and troubleshooting as well as documentation of processes to ensure the security tools meet or exceed required performance.
• Making recommendations for modifications to systems based on capability and vulnerability analysis.
• Participating in incident response.
• Maintaining knowledge of the current threat landscape.
• Generating analysis reports that will be used to inform recommendations for architectural changes needed to address identified vulnerabilities.
Previous experience with any or all of the following technologies:
• Windows operating systems troubleshooting and support.
• Previous administrative experience in a mid- to large-sized corporate environment.
• Technical documentation skills
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Possess a thorough understanding of all aspects of computer and network security, including such areas as firewall administration, encryption technologies and network protocols.
Thorough understanding of at least one of the following technologies as an administrator:
• Network Security technology i.e. Firewalls, NAC, IDS/IPS (Palo Alto preferred)
• Secure Email Gateway (Proofpoint preferred)
• Securing Windows and/or *NIX based Systems (Linux, Unix, Red Hat, Ubuntu)
• Web Application Firewalls (Imperva or F5 preferred)
• Database Activity Monitoring (Imperva preferred)
• Vulnerability Assessment or Vulnerability Management (Rapid7 Nexpose preferred)
• Network load balancing (F5 technology preferred)
• Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB)
• PKI – Key management solutions
• Web proxy (ZScaler preferred)
• Encryption protocols and solutions for data in motion and data at rest
• Data Loss Prevention and Data Discovery applications and procedures
• Previous experience as a Security Operations Analyst or Security Administrator
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company (Globe Life) was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.