SQL Database / BI Administrator
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Globe Life Marketing is in search of candidates with a passion for data governance and meeting business goals. We're currently hiring an SQL Database/BI Administrator.
In this position you would be responsible for administrative support, troubleshooting and maintaining the operational integrity of production and non-production SQL instances, and maintenance of various server software solutions. As a major player in the field of direct marketing, maintenance of several postal qualification tools is also required.
• Experience with Informatica Power Center development
• Cloud platform experience
• Knowledge of postal system software (NCOA, CASS, PAVE, etc.)
• Ensure that new database code meets company standards for readability, reliability, and performance.
• Administer database user security.
• Identify most resource-intensive queries on the server and suggest ways to improve performance.
• Assist developers in tuning specific queries when performance is an issue by modifying either the query or indexes used.
• Perform on-call troubleshooting for SQL Server service outages.
• Deploy and troubleshoot SQL code releases.
• Maintain user accounts and security for various BI tools.
• Write and improve SQL Server T-SQL queries.
• Tableau server installation, maintenance and monitoring, SAS Enterprise, Miner installation, maintenance and monitoring.
• Installation and maintenance of various postal and mailing software products.
• Knowledge of SQL Server Integration and Reporting Services Development and Configuration.
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company (Globe Life) was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.