Social Media Field Coordinator
Globe Life Corporate office is now hiring a Social Media Field Coordinator.
As the Social Media Field Coordinator for Globe Life, you will provide Social Media support to the agency divisions’ field representatives including educating, training, monitoring, and providing initial office set up. In this role, you will also be responsible for monitoring and scheduling social audits, creating and reviewing corrective action plans, and maintaining related data records. You will serve as the primary liaison between the Digital Marketing and Branding team and members of the agency owner body helping ensure they have a positive and successful digital presence.
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Media or Digital Marketing from four-year college or university
• Must have 2-3 years of professional Social Media and analytical experience in corporate or agency environment.
• Experience working in Social Media marketing.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Mac and PC.
• Must be able to learn new technologies and become the power user.
• Provide initial Social Media set up for new offices and those requiring additional support.
• Create regularly scheduled training and education opportunities for field force around strategy and content opportunities.
• Conduct regularly scheduled audits of field force Social Media pages as to identify potential areas of improvement.
• Create corrective action plans for compliance violations when necessary.
• Maintain thorough record-keeping of all field audits.
• Stay up-to-date with changes and new developments related to Social Media as to provide valuable information to field force
• Respond to Social Media Guidelines and Social Media Policy violations when appropriate.
• Respond quickly to questions and requests for help from field force.
• Must have strong project management and analytical skills as well as an ability to work autonomously.
• Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Must possess a passion for Social Media, Digital Marketing, and Branding industry.
• Strong follow up, attention to detail, and ability to execute projects from conception to completion.
• Ability to investigate/research information needed for projects and present analysis and solutions to management.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple assignments.
• Must be flexible and able to switch focus to different projects when business demands change.
• Able to thrive in fast-paced environments.
• Strong proofreading and writing skills are required with attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate with all levels within organization, including senior management
This is a full time position. There is some travel possible.
Please click apply and submit your contact information to the Recruitment and Management team for review.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.