Social Media Coordinator
Globe Life Corporate office is now hiring a Social Media Coordinator.
As the Social Media Coordinator for Globe Life, you will oversee community management and events from a SM standpoint for our corporate brands and individual agency offices. We are looking for a dynamic individual who can innovate and be creative, is savy to event specific marketing, and attendee experiences.
The Social Media Coordinator, under the direction of the Director of Digital Marketing, adjusts social media strategies based on analytical data collected to increase engagement, followers, and sentiment across multiple digital platforms. This position also serves as a support role for the entire Social Media team and will provide analytical and logistical support needed by team members on various projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Media or Digital Marketing from four-year college or university
• Must have 3-5 years of professional social media experience in corporate or agency environment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Mac and PC.
• Must be able to learn new technologies and become the power user.
• Must have strong project management skills and ability to work autonomously.
• Ability to communicate effectively with executive management while maintaining a strictly professional rapport and relationship.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple assignments.
• Must be flexible and able to switch focus to different projects when business demands change.
• Able to thrive in fast-paced environments.
• Strong follow up, attention to detail, and ability to execute projects from conception to completion.
• Ability to investigate/research information needed for projects and present analysis and solutions to management.
• Strong proofreading and writing skills are required with attention to detail.
• Must be able to translate social media needs and requirements to graphic designers, multimedia designers, web designers, SEO analysts, various company departments, and outside vendors
• Provide initial Social Media set up for new offices and those requiring additional support.
• Create regularly scheduled training and education opportunities for field force around strategy and content opportunities.
• Conduct regularly scheduled audits of field force Social Media pages as to identify potential areas of improvement.
• Create corrective action plans for compliance violations when necessary.
• Maintain thorough record-keeping of all field audits.
• Stay up-to-date with changes and new developments related to Social Media as to provide valuable information to field force
• Respond to Social Media Guidelines and Social Media Policy violations when appropriate.
• Respond quickly to questions and requests for help from field force.
This is a full time position. There is some travel possible.
Please click apply and submit your contact information to the Recruitment and Management team for review.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.