SEO / PPC / SMM Specialist
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Globe Life is now seeking an SEO/PPC/SMM Specialist.
In this position you will be responsible for researching, implementing, and managing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) solutions in support of the company’s offerings. You must be experienced and able to multi-task across multiple brands and search disciplines.
• 3+ years Search Engine Marketing experience.
• In-depth experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
• Must have in-depth understanding of on-page SEO, including everything from “content marketing” to technical elements.
• Knowledge of Keyword Research, on-page & off-Page SEO Optimization Experience.
• Proven track record of success with large scale paid search programs.
• Solid knowledge of current and emerging SEM trends and technologies.
• Strong understanding of SEO analytics and Microsoft Excel.
• Solid understanding of lead generation conversion funnels.
• On-Page and Off-Page SEO optimization of client websites.
• Develop, implement and manage SEO strategy.
• Create customized & targeted SEO landing page solutions to maximize effectiveness of search campaigns.
• Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link development and other SEO-related activities.
• Monitor and report on metrics such as keyword ranking, effectiveness of site optimization, etc.
• Keep up to date on the latest SEO/PPC strategies and technologies and assist in improving solution offerings.
• Manage Pay-Per-Click and Search Advertising campaigns on Google, Bing, Facebook, and Instagram.
• Create and execute successful keyword management, creative testing, and bidding strategies on PPC search engines to effectively achieve customer acquisition goals.
• Manage and continually optimize paid search, content and other online advertising campaigns.
• Coordinate bid management, placement optimization, keyword research and expansion, quality score monitoring and enhancement, ad copy testing, and build-out of new campaigns.
• Perform daily, weekly, and monthly tracking of key performance metrics for individual campaigns.
• Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
• Measure and analyze campaign data, balancing individual keyword and campaign lifetime value with customer acquisition costs.
• Coordinate forecasts and budgeting with other members of the online marketing team and Senior Advisor leadership team.
• Work with designers and marketing team to concept new landing page designs and optimize conversion funnels.
• Drive continuous team improvement and implementation of best practices through all paid channels.
• Ability to update HTML, CSS websites and cross-browser testing and other SEO/PPC related technologies (front-end editing primarily to support on-page efforts).
• Strong analytical skills, organizational skills, and high attention to detail.
• High level of independence and efficiency.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong sense of ownership, drive and urgency.
• Great attitude, team player, and willingness to teach and learn.
• Self-starter with the ability to multi-task.
About Globe Life, a Torchmark Corporation:
Globe Life was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.