Senior Solutions Architect
Sorry, this job has expired.
Globe Life Corporate Office is now hiring a Senior Solutions Architect.
As the Senior Solutions Architect you will work as an active contributor to the Solutions Architecture team and report to the Solutions Architecture Manager.
You will have three primary responsibilities:
(1) Ensure the successful development and implementation of development frameworks to include: patterns, processes, security, availability, performance and audibility.
(2) Work with our business unit partners to understand the business problem, assessing technology needs.
(3) Select technologies and tools that best meet the needs of the business.
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Information Systems or Computer Information Systems.
• 8+ years object-oriented software development/architecture experience in .NET.
• 10+ years’ experience of professional and relevant experience.
• Proven experience designing applications and defining solution architectures and technology (SOA, EAI, etc.)
• Experience in designing applications using relation databases (SQL, Oracle).
• Experience in full development life-cycle phases.
• Experience with application security technologies and approaches.
• Proven experience in meeting deadlines and managing multiple priorities.
• Solid in-depth experience in SOA, BPM, ESB, and ETL.
• Experience in On-premise, Cloud and Hybrid solutions.
• Solid understanding of .NET client and web application architectures.
• Understanding of Mobile application architectures.
• Must be able to comprehend complex, technical subjects.
• Must be able to relate to all levels of the user community.
• Must be a team player that motivates and educates other team members.
• Must have a working knowledge of systems development life cycle and use of structured methodologies and techniques.
• Familiar with secure coding principles for web, mobile, database, and cloud services.
• Microsoft Certification
• TOGAF Certification
• LOMA/FLMI Certification
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong technical, analytical, and communication skills.
At Globe Life, we really do value our employees and it shows! Employees at Globe Life are dedicated to their work and we are dedicated to our employees and want to give you peace of mind for your future retirement. After 5 years of working together, Globe Life provides a company funded pension plan for employees.
On a day-to-day basis, you will enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, and fosters personal development and seeks to promote internal talent.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.