Senior Solutions Architect
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Globe Life is currently seeking a Senior Solutions Architect.
Reporting to Solutions Architecture Manager, the Senior Solutions Architect will work as an active contributor to the Solutions Architecture team. You will have three primary responsibilities:
(1) Ensure the successful development and implementation of development frameworks to include patterns, processes, security, availability, performance and audibility.
(2) Working with our business unit partners to understand the business problem while assessing technology needs.
(3) Selecting technologies and tools that best meet the needs of the business.
• Experience in full development life-cycle phases.
• Experience in Relational Database Management Systems.
• Experience in On-premise, Cloud and Hybrid solutions.
• Proven experience in meeting deadlines and managing multiple priorities.
• Solid in-depth experience in SOA, BPM, ESB, and ETL.
• Ability to comprehend complex, technical subjects.
• Secure coding principles for web, mobile, database, and cloud services.
• Strong technical, analytical, and communication skills.
• Ability to relate to all levels of the user community.
• Be a team player that motivates and educates other team members.
• Must have working knowledge of systems development life cycle and use of structured methodologies and techniques.
• Solid understanding of .NET client and web application architectures.
• Understanding of Mobile application architectures.
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company (Globe Life) was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.