Senior Programmer Analyst
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Globe Life is currently seeking a Senior Programmer Analyst. In this position you will analyze, develop, and maintain insurance applications. You must also be able to work and collaborate well with others since development teams can be fluid as project needs arise.
• Collaborate with internal clients, managers, and developers in a team environment.
• Execute projects from initial concept through delivery.
• Perform application design and development.
• Assist in troubleshooting of final code.
• Coordinate with clients and other IT personnel in developing and enhancing .NET required for Insurance applications.
• Adhere to System Development Life Cycle standards, including preparation of project-related documents as requested by the Project Manager.
• Communicate effectively with technical/non-technical audiences.
• Prepare unit and integration test plans for program changes, and in cooperation with clients and other IT personnel, perform the testing.
• Provide documentation for programming work performed.
• Well-organized team player who thrives when juggling multiple projects and aggressive deadlines.
• Ability to provide technical guidance on the design of a complex project and create application architecture documents.
• Troubleshooting/problem resolution skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company (Globe Life) was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.