Senior IT Business Analyst
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Globe Life is currently hiring a Senior IT Business Analyst.
In this role you will be responsible for and involved in all phases of the system development life cycle in a hybrid SCRUM-Waterfall environment, including:
• Analyzing business requests.
• Eliciting and documenting requirements.
• Process diagramming prototyping.
• Support and clarifications during development.
• Issue triage and resolution.
• QA test planning and execution.
• Coordination of user acceptance testing.
• Implementation and post-implementation support.
You will report to the IT Business Analysis Manager and be assigned to one or more high-priority, enterprise-level development projects for client/server applications used by internal customers and/or the company’s agent field force.
• Serve as the primary liaison between IT and the business units we support.
• Coordinate with clients and IT personnel in analyzing requests for new systems or enhancements to existing systems.
• Apply business process analysis skill and experience and to make recommendations for process improvements and provide guidance to stakeholders.
• Utilize various techniques to elicit and define business requirements, functional requirements, non-functional requirements, acceptance criteria, and report specifications.
• Facilitate design meetings and demos at all levels, including executive management.
• Analyze and map business processes and data flows for current and future states.
• When applicable, develop website prototypes using a 3rd party tool (no programming required).
• Write clear and effective functional requirements (FRDs) and supporting documents.
• Collaborate and coordinate with the project team and business unit to identify and resolve issues.
• Write and execute QA test plans.
• Coordinate user acceptance testing and obtain sign off upon successful completion.
• Communicate project progress and issues as needed.
• Serve as an integral part of the project’s SCRUM team.
• Take ownership of overall project success.
• Provide direction and assistance to other IT Business Analysts for projects on which a lead role is assigned.
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company (Globe Life) was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.