Senior ICM Configurator
Sorry, this job has expired.
Globe Life's corporate office has an opportunity for a Senior ICM Configurator to join our team.
As the Senior ICM Configurator you will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing and maintaining models with IBM’s Cognos Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) system, formerly known as Varicent.
• 5+ years’ experience in a software development role.
• Minimum 3-4 years of IBM ICM experience designing, developing and maintaining ICM models and reports with at least two full lifecycle implementations of IBM ICM.
• Experience in use of IBM ICM modules (eg: Composer, Portal Access, Task Manager, and Presenter).
• Experience with building import (intra-model & query function) processes, workflow processes, calculation logic, reports and web forms.
• Experience working with relational databases, dimensional databases, and programming concepts.
• Derive and understand business needs and document findings.
• Conduct discovery, design, build and unit testing activities for prescribed ICM model changes.
• Design and implement data extract/transform/load strategies for ICM models.
• Participate in creating test plans, test cases, and performing unit and integration testing.
• Assist in planning and organizing tasks, report task progress, and coordinate with team members during implementation.
• Support and maintain existing ICM applications–troubleshoot and fix defects, perform maintenance activities.
• Assist business partners with problems and resolve issues independently.
• Basic SQL query expertise.
• Demonstrated ability to create requirement documents, technical specifications, unit test results, estimation documents, road maps and architectural documents.
• Ability to quickly dissect and fix issues in existing code and configurations.
• Ability to translate technical processes/terms for users who don’t have technical background.
Globe Life was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.