Sorry, this job has expired.
Globe Life is now hiring a Salesforce Administrator.
As the Salesforce Administrator you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day demands of supporting our field users currently using Salesforce. Along with daily support, you will also be involved with the monthly enhancement releases, which includes the planning, development, testing, deployment and support for the new enhancements.
• Configure objects, page layouts, workflows, reports, and dashboards.
• Manage a process to deploy updates, enhancements, and new system functionality.
• Work with management and internal stakeholders to ensure that the configuration supports business requirements.
• Create and execute test and verification scenarios with development teams for new or revised functionality.
• Participate in UAT testing.
• Assist in updating/enhancing functional architectures.
• Provide status for all assignments and clearly escalate impediments
• Work with the development team on new Force.com platform projects.
• Develop or augment process flows, documents manual support procedures, and creates user guides and training materials, when appropriate.
Globe Life was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is the official life insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.