Quality Assurance Call Center Production Supervisor
Sorry, this job has expired.
Globe Life is looking for an outgoing, hardworking individual who is a self-starter, can successfully lead and team of representatives, and is detail oriented to be a Production Supervisor for our Quality Assurance Call Center. This is a full-time evening shift position, although you will also have to work some Saturday mornings.
The Quality Assurance Department is responsible for verifying life and health insurance applications directly with potential customers. It is a vital part of our company’s New Business and Underwriting process. The information we verify and gather directly relates to determining whether the company will decline or issue a policy.
As a Production Supervisor, you will:
• Supervise a team of FT/PT QAC production representatives, and maintain the highest standards of quality and quantity possible.
• Motivate staff to meet their functional KPI’s and the department goals, while maintaining professional behavior and a caring demeanor. • Maintain a flow of communication with all other QAC Supervisors and the QAC Manager on all aspects of quality, payroll, operations and any other issues/concerns.
• Be responsible for all aspects of the daily production environment within their designated shift, including daily reporting analysis and maintenance, coaching and development of individual assigned team member’s performance, and overall supervision of the production environment for all production staff.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must have worked in a high volume call center environment for at least 1 year and have a solid understanding of metrics based management methodologies and systems, and standard protocol and procedures.
• Customer service experience in an insurance setting a plus.
• Be a hands-on supervisor with a solid working knowledge of each significant operational function and daily reporting requirement.
• Working knowledge of medical terminology and accurate spelling a plus.
• Must be self-reliant and self-assured to make independent decisions within the frame work of the company protocol.
• Handle all aspects of QAC production management including but not limited to: daily production metrics, escalated call handling, and development and hands on training or coaching.
• Record and track production levels and service standards of each QACR.
• Complete and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly production reports.
• Evaluate, document, and submit quarterly and annual performance evaluations for each assigned staff member.
• Conduct mandatory monthly team meetings.
• Conduct one mandatory one-on-one session with each rep every two weeks (15 to 30 minute review session) and a side by side coaching every two weeks.
• Monitor quality control reports and deliver feedback regarding quality to assigned production representatives.
• Handle difficult or escalated calls for any QAC rep on SOD line or at work station they are occupying.
• Set up workstations for new employees, ensuring all the needed applications are available as well as sign-ons to specialty programs.
• Motivate and maintain a positive environment between the QACRs, members of leadership, and the management team.
• Communicate and analyze progress of programs and problems or concerns with the Department Head.
• Coordinate with QAC Training Supervisor with respect to training curriculum, techniques, and procedures.
• Strong PC and organizational skills.
• Strong people skills with the ability to motivate and promote a good working environment.
• Strong decision making skills with the ability to analyze situations and make logical positive outcome conclusions.
• Advanced PC skills with proficient use in Microsoft Office products.
• Excellent written, oral communication, and organization skills.
• Ability to handle high stress situations calmly and with tact and professionalism.
• Ability to multitask handling production & quality goals set by the company.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
• Ability to teach concepts to groups and individuals in a clear and logical manner.
Globe Life was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is the official life insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.