Production Assurance Analyst
Sorry, this job has expired.
Oklahoma City, OK
Globe Life is currently interviewing for a Production Assurance Analyst to work out of the Oklahoma City corporate office.
As the Production Assurance Analyst, you will create and maintain all Globe/Globe NY direct mail Exstream Dialogue Design software package publications. The Exstream Dialogue Design is a server-based print generation software package that requires specialized training over a period of months.
You will create and maintain all Globe/Globe NY & UA inquiry fulfillment package assignment processes. This includes both mainframe and server-based systems that require deep understanding of complex relationships between many components that must all be correct for the nightly cycles to run correctly.
• Minimum High school diploma required
•Basic windows functions
• Basic Access Database
• mainframe jcl
• Experience with Basic VB programming
• Exstream Dialogue Design software
• Adobe Acrobat Pro
• Create, design, produce and run the Exstream publication packages for the web & laser imaging for all direct mail mailings mailed from the GMS facility and from the AIMS facility.
• Create, design, produce and run the Exstream publication packages for the Globe/Globe NY inquiry fulfillments system and the UA inquiry fulfillments system.
• Update the Globe/Globe NY and the UA inquiry fulfillments system.
• Update the inquiry fulfillment and the direct mail production mailing schedule spreadsheets
• Create special requested print from the McKinney Special Markets Department for the Globe/FUA and the UA Inquiry fulfillment system.
• Maintain Disaster Recovery.
• Maintain quality standards and deadlines set by management.
•Work without close supervision
•Produce work accurately
•Good proofreading skills
•Must be well organized
•Must have strong communication skills
•Must be very detail oriented
•Must be able to meet critical deadlines
•Must have analytical and problem solving ability
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full Time Monday - Friday