Process and Reporting Analyst
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Globe Life corporate office is now accepting applications for a Process and Reporting Analyst.
As the Process and Reporting Analyst you will develop and maintain regular reporting used to demonstrate the current status of the assigned department to Senior Management. In this role you will create and document new business processes for future projects and maintain documentation for training and development. You will also design and document businesses processes and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness. In this position, you will track, analyze and report business unit trends and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the unit. This position may become a subject matter expert on department processes.
• 2-3 years experience working in the role of a Business Analyst
• Experience managing multiple priorities with ability to make changes when needed
• Experience working independently
• Experience meeting deadlines
• Demonstrate a proven ability to develop, document, maintain operational policies/procedures, including designing and documenting detailed process flows, development of operational performance and quality metric standards and reports.
• Knowledge of the insurance industry is a plus.
• Advanced SQL skills
• Strong Visual Basic skills
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills - inclusive of Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Visio
• Strong technical, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to manage details and execute effective follow through.
Globe Life was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.