We are hiring a Print Operator for our corporate office in McKinney, TX. It is the responsibility of the Print Operator I to monitor print jobs, prepare the printer with the proper paper for each job as required and to deliver and ship printed materials. Additionally, the Print Operator I maintains the print devices, performs basic maintenance and repair tasks, and clears jams as necessary. Also among the Print Operator I duties are paper inventory tasks such as maintaining appropriate inventory levels, procurement of replacement inventory and restocking supply shelves with printed materials.
• A high school diploma or equivalent. Some college is preferred.
- Monitor print queues and release jobs for daily print orders
- Supply printer with appropriate paper stock as necessary
- Load toner into the printer as necessary
- Notify print repair vendor and escort technicians to and from printer in the event of needed repairs
- Deliver printed orders to various departments in the building
- Package and prepare boxes for shipment through the UPS and FedEx Computer systems
- Perform volume based maintenance on the printer (clear paper jams, clean surfaces, clear paper dust from optics)
- Perform Inventory of stock and print supplies and reorder as necessary
- Operation of a powered pallet jack and fork lift to maintain supply shelf stock
- PC knowledge is required including experience in Microsoft Office applications.
- Keyboard experience is required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment is required
- Must be able to lift in excess of 50 pounds
- Must be able to maintain customer confidentiality.
- Previous print experience is desired but on the job training can be provided for otherwise skilled applicants
Monday - Friday, 10 AM - 7 PM
At Globe Life, we really do value our employees and it shows! We make sure you have your own dedicated personal work space and we don't make overtime mandatory-that is truly optional scheduling.
Employees at Globe Life are dedicated to their work and we are dedicated to our employees and want to give you peace of mind for your future retirement. After 5 years of working together and being vested, Globe Life provides a company-funded pension plan for employees.
On a day to day basis, you will enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, and fosters personal development and seeks to promote internal talent.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.