Part-Time Telephone Verification Operator
We are following the social distancing guidelines for Covid-19! All interviews and training have transitioned to a virtual platform.
We are now hiring Part-Time Telephone Verification Operators to support our American Income Life business line in Customer Service. You will have paid training starting at $13.84/hr. Once in production, first year earning potential when on target ranges between $14–$16/hr.
As a Telephone Verification Representative, you are responsible for verifying life and health insurance applications directly with potential customers, which is a vital part of our company’s New Business and Underwriting process. The information you verify and gather directly relates to determining whether the company will decline or issue a policy.
You can also expect to:
• Handle inbound and outbound telephone calls with potential customers.
• Accurately document the information on the appropriate database.
You must have a positive, helpful attitude with customers to quickly gather information and record it. There is no cold calling and no phone sales. We offer a friendly, casual work environment and an excellent earning potential-you can earn an hourly wage plus bonus based on performance.
Essential Job Duties
• Make outbound calls to potential customers to verify and document required information to finalize applications for underwriting assessment.
• Use the Quality Assurance database and conduct appropriate assessments on what additional customer information or verification is needed.
• Clearly explain the application process to potential customers.
• Accurately complete additional paperwork as needed.
• Maintain appropriate levels of communication with management regarding actions taken within the Quality Assurance database.
• Transfer calls to appropriate department as needed.
• Successfully meet the minimum expectation for departmental key performance indicators (K.P.I.s)
• Must be outgoing and hardworking
• Must have a desire to learn and grow within the company
• Must be a self-starter
• Friendly, efficient, and a good listener
• Minimum typing requirement of 30 wpm
• Proficient use of the computer, keyboard functions, and Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of medical terminology and spelling is a plus
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Superior customer service skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.