Globe Life is seeking outgoing people and friendly voices! We have great opportunities available at our outbound call center in McKinney, Texas.
There is no cold calling and no sales.
At Globe Life, we really do value our employees and it shows! We make sure you have your own dedicated personal work space and we don't make overtime mandatory-that is truly optional scheduling. Employees at Globe Life are dedicated to their work and we are dedicated to our employees and want to give you peace of mind for your future retirement. After 5 years of working together and being vested, Globe Life provides a company funded pension plan for employees. On a day to day basis, you will enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, and fosters personal development and seeks to promote internal talent.
Client Service Team members can earn up to $17 / hour with base pay plus bonuses for performance! You will have various work schedules available, paid training, additional pay for evening shifts, accrual of personal and vacation time. And if you are bilingual, let us know, you will earn additional pay!
After you apply, we schedule an interview. Some of our conversation will be about the different types of customer service roles available at Globe Life. Each customer service representative is dedicated to one focus area of our business, so you won't be bounced from one department to another. You will be given training, coaching, and all the tools to support your success in providing stellar service by knowing the answers and fixing problems for the people you interact with in your work day.
Some of our benefits include:
• A company-funded pension plan
• Paid vacation
• Paid personal time
• Healthcare, Vision, Dental
On a day to day basis you will:
• Maneuver within the Quality Assurance database and conduct appropriate assessments on what additional information or verification is needed
• Make outbound calls to potential customers - verify and document required information to finalize applications for underwriting assessment
• Properly document non-contact attempts within the Quality Assurance Database
• Be able to properly explain the application process to potential customers
• Accurately and thoroughly complete additional paperwork when needed
• Maintain appropriate levels of communication with supervision regarding actions taken within the Quality Assurance database
• Transfer calls to appropriate department as needed
• Successfully meet the minimum expectation for departmental key performance indicators (K.P.I''s)
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Communicate well both orally and through written communication
• Proficient use of the computer with an emphasis in basic Microsoft Excel.
• Demonstrated math aptitude
• Ability to multi-task using many different sources
• Have some knowledge of medical terminology and spelling
• Be customer "friendly"
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Must be detail-oriented with the ability to analyze information and make logical conclusions.
• Have a desire to learn and increase marketability