Customer Quality Assurance Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
Globe Life is seeking outgoing people and friendly voices to fill our Customer Quality Assurance Representative positions! We have great opportunities available at our client care center in McKinney, Texas. You will not be required to cold call or make sales in these positions.
As a member of the Customer Service team you can earn up to $17/hr with base pay plus bonuses for performance! You will have paid training and additional pay for evening shifts. Also, if you are bilingual, let us know-you will earn additional pay!
Some of our benefits include:
• A company-funded pension plan
• Paid vacation
• Paid personal time
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)
• Must have proficient use of the computer with an emphasis in basic Microsoft Excel.
• Must have demonstrated math aptitude.
• Must have some knowledge of medical terminology and spelling.
On a day to day basis you will:
• Interact with potential, current, and future customers and thoroughly document the conversations.
• Maneuver within the Quality Assurance database and conduct appropriate assessments on what additional information or verification is needed.
• Provide accurate answers or next steps to customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
• Make outbound calls to potential customers - verify and document required information to finalize applications for underwriting assessment.
• Properly document non-contact attempts within the Quality Assurance Database
• Be able to properly explain the application process to potential customers
• Accurately and thoroughly complete additional paperwork when needed
• Maintain appropriate levels of communication with supervision regarding actions taken within the Quality Assurance database
• Transfer calls to appropriate department as neede
• Meet quality assurance requirements and other key performance (KPI) metrics.
• Communicate well both orally and through written communication.
• Ability to multi-task using many different sources.
• Be customer "friendly"
• Work well under pressure.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Must be detail-oriented with the ability to analyze information and make logical conclusions.
• Must have a desire to learn and increase marketability.
At Globe Life, we really do value our employees and it shows! We make sure you have your own dedicated personal work space and we don't make overtime mandatory-that is truly optional scheduling.
Employees at Globe Life are dedicated to their work and we are dedicated to our employees and want to give you peace of mind for your future retirement. After 5 years of working together and being vested, Globe Life provides a company-funded pension plan for employees.
On a day to day basis, you will enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, and fosters personal development and seeks to promote internal talent.
We are looking forward to reviewing your resume and application!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.