Part Time Customer Service Representative
Broadview Heights, OH
Globe Life Insurance supporting Family Heritage Life is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK). Our company mission is to help provide financial security and peace of mind to families when the unexpected occurs. FHL’s supplemental insurance products provide benefits beyond traditional health insurance, which helps individuals and families to focus on the patient, not the process.
As the Customer Service Representative (CSR), your job is to provide superior customer service. To do this you can expect to:
• Ensure all inquiries and issues are handled promptly and professionally through the use of multiple systems.
• Focus on first contact resolution and high customer satisfaction while maintaining adherence to defined operational standards set for CSRs (i.e. attendance, utilization, call quality, etc.)
• Act on behalf of Torchmark and its affiliates as first-tier support for all customer inquiries and effectively communicate and resolve each related issue.
• Assist with important department and company initiatives, on an as-needed basis.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1 year customer service experience in a similar role preferred.
• Must have been in your current role for at least 9 months.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, and general working knowledge of Internet for business use.
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
• Must be able to sit for most of work day.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Assist with daily high call volume (approximately 100 calls a day)
• Provide accurate resolutions to customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner
• Ensure customer needs are met on every interaction (phone, email, written correspondence, etc.)
• Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics.
• All other duties as assigned
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
• Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.
• Type 25-30 wpm.
• Ability to learn new computer systems.
• Commit to the successful achievement of team and organizational goals through a desire to participate with and help other members of the team.
• Demonstrate a focus on listening to and understanding client/customer needs and then delighting the client/customer by exceeding service and quality expectations.
• Must possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers.
• Must have the ability to work weekends if/when required.
• Willingness to work shift work and overtime is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.