Evening FT Conservation Specialist
Globe Life is actively interviewing applicants for Conservation Specialist role in their Customer Service department, supporting the American Income Life business line. Compensation is Hourly + Incentive Pay!
The schedule for this full time position is M-F 12pm-9pm.
Training will be Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM
We are following the social distancing guidelines for COVID-19! All interviews and training have transitioned to a virtual platform.
As the Conservation Specialist you will:
• Maintain direct contact with policyholders by telephone.
• Retain current policyholder business by explaining current benefits.
• Collect past due premiums
• Offer methods to satisfy their insurance needs.
There is no cold calling in this position.
This position is structured so that advancement to a Senior Conservation Specialist Position (LG5) is automatic after one year of service.
• Place outbound calls to current policyholders regarding coverage, premium, and other policy information.
• Record the outcome of the calls.
• Perform research necessary to effectively answer policy holder questions and concerns.
• Compose business letters and effectively communicate in writing and verbally.
• Ability to understand and apply a variety of oral and written instructions.
• Ability to operate standard office equipment as well as software packages required by the department.
• Must demonstrate initiative.
• Proficient communication skills including proper grammar, word usage, and punctuation in writing and verbally.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.