Part Time Bilingual Verification Customer Service Representative
Globe Life is is seeking outgoing people and friendly Bilingual voices! We have great opportunities available at our call center in McKinney, Texas for part-time bilingual (Spanish <> English) Customer Service Representatives for Quality Assurance Verification. Starting compensation is $12 / hour + $1 / hour for bilingual talent + $$ Bonuses and Commission.
There is no cold calling and no sales.
Some of our benefits include:
• A company-funded pension plan
• Paid vacation
• Paid personal time
As a CSR for Quality Assurance, you will conduct outbound calls and take appropriate action with each. You will interact with potential, current, and future customers and thoroughly document the interaction using appropriate resources while maintaining proper adherence to the procedures and policies of this department.
This position is a vital part of our Company’s New Business and Underwriting process. The information you verify and gather directly relates to determining whether the Company will decline or issue a policy.
Compensation for this position is hourly during training and then goes to a pay for performance system where you can determine your pay! There is great earning potential!
• A high school diploma or equivalent.
• 1 + years previous experience in a customer service role.
• Microsoft Office user knowledge and typing skills.
• Ability to type a minimum of 30 WPM
• Medical Terminology preferred
• Proficient use of the computer with an emphasis in basic Microsoft Excel.
• Part Time staff must be able to work Saturday Mornings (4 hour shift)
On a day to day basis you will:
• Assist with daily call volume. Some of the customer service representatives will return calls or contact clients regarding their policies.
• Provide accurate answers or next steps to customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
• Document or verify information into the contact system.
• Ensure customer needs are met on every interaction (phone, email, written correspondence, etc.).
• Reinforce the benefits of Globe Life policies when appropriate while interacting with clients.
• Solve issues with tact, compassion, and a positive attitude should a client be experiencing a life event.
• Professionally handle and resolve escalated issues.
• Meet quality assurance requirements and other key performance (KPI) metrics.
You must be able to:
• Ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.
• Have an aptitude for Medical Terminology and Insurance Terminology.
• Learn new computer systems.
• Understand customer service principles and practices.
• Possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers.
Part Time scheduling. Part Time staff must be able to work Saturday Mornings (4 hour shift)
At Globe Life, we really do value our employees and it shows! We make sure you have your own dedicated personal work space and we don't make overtime mandatory-that is truly optional scheduling.
Employees at Globe Life are dedicated to their work and we are dedicated to our employees and want to give you peace of mind for your future retirement. After 5 years of working together and being vested, Globe Life provides a company funded pension plan for employees. On a day to day basis, you will enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, and fosters personal development and seeks to promote internal talent.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.