Part-Time Bilingual Verification Customer Service Representative
Globe Life is seeking outgoing people and friendly bilingual voices! We have great opportunities available for part-time bilingual Spanish+English Customer Service Representatives for Quality Assurance Verification (QAV). These positions are work from home and you'd be working for our corporate call center.
We are looking for self-starters who want to be recognized and rewarded based on their personal performance. Bilingual pay differential is available to those who pass the language competency assessment.
There is no cold calling and no sales. You will be calling people that have applied to have an insurance policy and verifying the information on the application is accurate.
Compensation for this position is hourly during training and then goes to a system where your performance determines your pay. There is great earning potential!
Some of our employee benefits include:
• A company-funded pension plan
• Paid vacation
• Paid personal time
As a Customer Service Representative for Quality Assurance Verification, you will conduct outbound calls and take appropriate action with each. You will interact with potential, current, and future customers and thoroughly document the interaction using appropriate resources while maintaining proper adherence to the procedures and policies of this department.
This position is a vital part of our company’s new business and underwriting process. The information you verify and gather directly relates to determining whether the company will decline or issue a policy.
• Proficient use of the computer with an emphasis in basic Microsoft Excel
• Ability to type a minimum of 30 WPM
• Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
• Must be able to work a 4-hour shift on Saturday mornings
• Assist with daily call volume. Some of the customer service representatives will return calls or contact clients regarding their policies.
• Provide accurate answers or next steps to customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
• Document or verify information into the contact system.
• Ensure customer needs are met on every interaction (phone, email, written correspondence, etc.).
• Reinforce the benefits of Globe Life policies when appropriate while interacting with clients.
• Solve issues with tact, compassion, and a positive attitude should a client be experiencing a life event.
• Professionally handle and resolve escalated issues.
• Meet quality assurance requirements and other key performance (KPI) metrics.
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
• Excellent computer navigation skills
• Self-Driven, dependable, able to pay close attention to detail, and extremely organized
• Ability to deal calmly and professionally with customer issues
• Negotiation skills to help navigate through escalated calls
• Positive team player with a good sense of humor
• Strong listening and communication
• Spanish/English Bilingual Reps are offered a pay differential upon successful completion of the Bilingual assessment.
At Globe Life, we really do value our employees and it shows! Employees at Globe Life are dedicated to their work and we are dedicated to our employees and want to give you peace of mind for your future retirement. After 5 years of working together and being vested, Globe Life provides a company funded pension plan for employees. On a day to day basis, you will enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, and fosters personal development and seeks to promote internal talent.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.