Sorry, this job has expired.
Globe Life's corporate office has an opportunity for a Paralegal to join our team.
As a Paralegal, you will be responsible for investigating and responding to consumer complaints. You will interact regularly with state regulators and work closely with multiple intra-company departments. You must develop a working knowledge of company products, operations, and computer systems and conduct legal research as required. You will perform litigation support functions and other duties and projects as assigned.
• Associate's or bachelor’s degree. Some LOMA courses helpful, but not required.
• Insurance experience a plus.
• Paralegal certificate.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must have written competency in spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• Must be accurate and organized and have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
• Proficient use of MS Word, Excel and Access required.
• Must maintain confidentiality and company loyalty.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.