New Business Supervisor
Globe Life Corporate Office is now hiring a New Business Sales Supervisor for the Liberty National business line.
As the New Business Sales Supervisor you will:
• Supervise the New Business team.
• Handle employee and work related issues when they arise.
• Review payroll and attendance.
• Responsible for employee evaluations.
• Daily, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reporting for management and executive management.
• Maintain quality control over new business processes and testing of new products.
• Work closely with other departments/agents/clients to ensure business is processed in a timely manner.
• Ensure growth of employees.
• Supervise a staff of 8-10 people.
• High school diploma or equivalent with some additional formal or company training in insurance (e.g., LOMA, etc.).
• Manage/maintain/export all automated processing associated with Formware.
• Distribute Audit/Issue for processing.
• Maintain Compliance Policy Pull Processor.
• Support Agency Offices/Field Force in completing NB applications.
• Support 8-10 Clerical/Specialist Positions.
• Review daily production of each New Business Clerk.
• Responsible for all New Business coming through our department along with managing staff to make sure we can cover the workload in a timely manner.
• Responsible for reviewing and reporting discrepancies encountered throughout our daily routines.
• Audit and review of automated processes weekly.
• Review, approve and conduct employee performance appraisals.
• Coach, counsel, and train staff.
• Responsible for employee scheduling for adequate coverage during vacations and personal/sick days.
• Coordinate staff with other departments to maintain workflow.
• Coordinate testing of new products and processes within New Business and Underwriting.
• Complete monthly New Business Submissions
• Work with IT for problem resolution and testing of systems and scanning equipment.
• Maintaining New Business supplies and orders.
• Assist management as necessary.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.