New Business Sales Supervisor
Globe Life Corporate Office is now hiring a New Business Sales Supervisor for the Liberty National business line.
As the New Business Sales Supervisor you will focus on monitoring production and evaluating processes for the New Business Team made of approximately 10 employees, while keeping reports using Excel and Microsoft Access. You will also be responsible for production reports, payroll and attendance, reviews and evaluations, Quality Control, and team development.
• 2-4 yr college degree or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years experience in a leadership role.
• Minimum 2 years experience in insurance field
• A combination of education and experience can be considered.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Must be able to use available information to come to logical conclusions.
• Must be able to move priorities around several times throughout the day and week.
• Review and report discrepancies.
• Work closely within the team and other departments to ensure processes are completed accurately and timely.
• Assist in the development and implementation of new processes in order to meet compliance expectations.
• Answer a high volume of daily inquiries from management and agencies.
• Coordinate the testing of new products within and outside the department.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Leadership skills, including development of team members.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have strong Excel skills
• Monday-Friday, full-time.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.