New Business and Worksite Manager
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Globe Life is now hiring a New Business and Worksite Manager.
As the New Business and Worksite Manager you will be responsible for the daily operations related to new application processing and worksite approvals for Liberty National Life Insurance Company. You will support our customers and agents by identifying and implementing process improvements to maximize performance and reduce turnaround time. Additionally, you will be responsible for positive employee engagement.
• Proven ability to evaluate operations and realign tasks and activities to appropriate level, including ability to plan, audit, monitor and control workflows.
• Track department production and make recommendations for improvement.
• Recognize and communicate issues to upline.
• Actively communicate with New Business and Worksite teams regarding goals, accomplishments and upcoming projects.
• Research escalated items received to determine root cause.
• Prepare reports that are distributed to Sr. Management and Agency Owners.
• Conduct regular self audits of new business operations, processes, and workflows.
• Hold meetings on a regular basis with direct reports.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Solid skills in Microsoft Office Products; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio.
• Analytical and decision-making skills.
• Ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously and work in a team environment.
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company (Globe Life) was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.