Broadview Heights, OH
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, Flexible schedule, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Globe Life is now hiring a .Net Developer.
As a .Net Developer you will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and improving systems that utilize the .NET framework. You will also be expected to collaborate effectively with other team members on projects and to mentor fellow developers.
Relocation assistance will not be provided. Direct hires only, no 3rd party agencies please.
If you are a team player who desires to work in a collaborative, transparent, social, creative, and technology innovative department, and are looking to be a key contributor to a growing company, please submit your resume and salary requirements in confidence.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a focus in Information Technology, or related discipline, which could include Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), or Information Systems (IS).
• In lieu of a degree, related work experience may be accepted.
• 5+ years’ experience with object-oriented development and maintenance projects (C#, Java, VB.NET, or other object-oriented language).
• Extensive experience in .NET, C#, SQL, .NET Web API and TFS is ideal.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
• Knowledge of Agile SDLC, Scrum, SOLID design, and TDD.
• Must be legally authorized to permanently work in the United States without company sponsorship.
We offer a flexible work schedule, casual dress, and great corporate culture. We provide ongoing training/learning with Pluralsight and MSDN subscriptions.
Our benefits include Medical, Dental, Life, Long-term Disability, Cancer, Heart, and Accident Insurances with a 401(k) match.
Globe Life licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.