Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Globe Life is now hiring a Marketing Analyst.
As the Marketing Analyst you will analyze direct mail and insert marketing programs and make recommendations to generate leads to solicit new customers for our life insurance products. You must be a team player, self-motivated, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Mathematics or related field
2 plus years experience in a direct marketing capacity
• Track and monitor response rate, conversion, and profit for marketing distributions/campaigns.
• Create and prepare forecast analysis used to aid in management planning decisions.
• Analyze data and interpret marketing trends and patterns.
• Maintain and distribute weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports.
• Create, prepare, and manage a variety of reports to support department needs.
• Strong computer skills; proficiency in Excel is a must.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Manage details and execute effective follow-through.
• Highly detail-oriented and analytical.
• Excellent organization and planning skills and a proven ability to multi-task.
• Superior analytical, statistical, and mathematical skills.
About Globe Life, a Torchmark Corporation:
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company (Globe Life) was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.