IT Senior Programmer Analyst
Sorry, this job has expired.
Globe Life Corporate Office is now hiring an IT Senior Programmer Analyst.
At Globe Life, we really do value our employees and it shows! Employees at Globe Life are dedicated to their work and we are dedicated to our employees and want to give you peace of mind for your future retirement. After 5 years of working together, Globe Life provides a company funded pension plan for employees.
On a day-to-day basis, you will enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, and fosters personal development and seeks to promote internal talent.
• BS degree in Computer Science or related degree
• 5-7 years of experience with ASP.NET, C#, MVC, SQL Server, JQuery, WebServices, REST Services.
• Experience using T-SQL with an ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures.
• Client-side scripting experience with JQuery.
• Experience with mocking frameworks like MOQ is nice to have.
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (MVS) and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
• Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
• Practical experience with a tier one cloud platforms like AWS.
• Experience with Insurance domain is a plus.
• Experience with Windows Services.
• Experience in third party integrations.
• Must have a strong understanding of object-oriented design, distributed systems/architectures, web application architecture, SOA and relational database design.
• Must have a strong understanding of web security concepts (CSRF, XSS, OWASP) and .Net Security.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills-able to identify and resolve.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.