IT Salesforce Manager
Sorry, this job has expired.
Globe Life corporate office is now hiring an IT Salesforce Manager.
As the Salesforce Manager, you will provide leadership for the Salesforce Platform Development team.
Your three primary responsibilities will include:
(1) Leading a team to ensure the successful development and implementation of roadmap initiatives.
(2) Working with our business unit partners to understand the business problems, and assessing needs to meet the requirements of the business.
(3) Working with internal IT teams to integrate the SFDC platform with other systems.
You will report to the IT Applications Director.
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Information Systems or Computer Information Systems.
• 10+ years’ experience of professional and relevant experience.
• 5+ years Salesforce Platform Administration and Development.
• Solid in-depth experience in the Salesforce Sales Partner Community, Lightning, and APEX development.
• Experience in Relational Database Management Systems.
• Experience in full development life-cycle phase.
• Proven experience in meeting deadlines and managing multiple priorities.
• Solid understanding of salesforce administration and development practices.
• Solid understanding of application architectures.
• Proven record of IT leadership.
• Working knowledge of systems development life cycle and use of structured methodologies and techniques.
• Work with the Project Manager to perform Sprint activities for delivery of new functionality.
• Relate to all levels of the user community.
• Ability to comprehend complex, technical subjects.
• Ability to motivate and educate team members.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong technical, analytical, and communication skills.
Globe Life was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is the official life insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.