Inside Sales Agent
Globe Life corporate office is actively hiring Inside Sales Agents.
Compensation is $17/hr while in training then $15/hr ($35,000 annualized base) Plus Commission and Bonuses. First year Sales Associate earning target if you are meeting the goals is $44,000 -$50,000.
We are following the social distancing guidelines for COVID-19. All interviews and training have transitioned to a virtual platform. There are continuing opportunities for team members to work remote as we look to maintain safe and healthy work environments.
As the Call Center Sales Agent you are responsible for receiving and making calls with the intent of promoting and selling Globe Life Insurance products to new and existing customers. You will provide consultative sales support to match new and existing customers to the products that best meets their needs. We offer paid training, competitive pay, plus incentive pay to make sure you receive the rewards for your efforts.
There is no knocking on doors in this position. We pay for continuing education requirements, provide paid training, a competitive pay, and a weekly, monthly and quarterly incentive pay to make sure you receive the rewards for your efforts. If you want to work in a fun, winning environment, then apply today!
Essential Job Duties
• Sell insurance products to new and existing customers.
• Track sales results.
• Report results and trends.
• Participate in extensive product training to learn policy terms and underwriting guidelines.
• Handle inbound calls and make follow-up calls.
• Build and maintain customer relationships.
• Remain responsible for Continuing Education.
• Close business and generate revenue for the company.
• Close new accounts by interacting with customers primarily via telephone or email.
• Provide exceptional customer service and form strong client relationships.
• Responsible for daily outbound calls to clients and prospective clients.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2 years of sales experience is preferred
• Experience in an inbound/outbound call center is a plus
• State of Texas General Life, Accident, and Health Insurance License is preferred, but not required. We will assist you with the licensing!
• Must obtain the required state licenses within the time period designated by the department/company
• Proficient with technology with an emphasis in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Adobe
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to speak clearly and excellent phone voice
• Self-motivated team player, goal-oriented, and driven to succeed
• Be confident, passionate, and patient
• Organizational skills with the ability to multitask by talking, using technology and listening
• Must be a sales-driven person skilled at interacting with the public by phone
We have various work schedules available to meet your work/life balance:
• Shift 1: Monday-Friday, 9:30am-8pm. No weekends.
• Shift 2: Week 1 is Monday-Friday, 10:30am-7pm. Week 2 is Monday-Friday, 10:30am-7pm and Saturday 8am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5pm with 1 weekday off during the week with rotating Saturdays.
• Shift 3: Week 1 is Monday-Friday, 11:30am-8pm. Week 2 is Monday-Friday, 11:30am-8pm and Saturday 8am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5pm with 1 weekday off during the week with rotating Saturdays.
• Shift 4: Week 1 is Monday-Friday, 9:30am-6:30pm. Week 2 is Monday-Friday, 9:30am-6:30pm and Saturday 8am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5pm with 1 weekday off during the week with rotating Saturdays.
At Globe Life, we really do value our employees and it shows! Employees at Globe Life are dedicated to their work and we are dedicated to our employees and want to give you peace of mind for your future retirement. After 5 years of working together and being vested, Globe Life provides a company-funded pension plan for employees.
On a day-to-day basis, you will enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, and fosters personal development and seeks to promote internal talent.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.