Junior Campaign Design Analyst
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Globe Life is now hiring a Junior Campaign Design Analyst.
As the Junior Campaign Design Analyst you will help ensure the deliverability of mailings made to customers who have inquired about life insurance through various channels including web, partnerships, and insert lead card media. General knowledge of address standardization is required, as well as an aptitude for using the internet for address research. You will also handle returned mail from previous inquiries.
• High school diploma
• 1-3 years in a job requiring similar skill sets (i.e. attention to detail, procedure analysis, and communications)
• Manually verify the address quality of internet leads using many different internet sources.
• Research rejected or illegible inquiry lead cards from the data entry department.
• Maintain and balance lead card tracking system.
• Generate tracking reports with Word and Excel for assigned campaigns.
• Open, scan, and analyze returned mail.
• Organize, check, and distribute direct mail sample packages.
• Handle all "do not mail" requests.
• Assist Campaign Design Analysts with Direct Mail Second Checks.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Good math skills.
• Attention to detail and analytical thinking.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook & Word.
• Must be able to lift to waist/overhead, from floor/waist, carry or push no more than 25 lbs.
• Occasionally will have to bend/stoop, squat, reach above shoulder level, crouch, kneel, push/pull.
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company (Globe Life) was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.