Information Security Risk Analyst
Sorry, this job has expired.
Vision Insurance, Paid vacation, Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Globe Life is currently seeking an Information Security Analyst. The Information Security Analyst is responsible for supporting the functional application of the risk management and policy management areas of the Information Security Program. Risk management includes identifying, analyzing, and influencing the management of information risk across the enterprise. Policy management includes developing, reviewing, publishing, and maintaining the information security policy and standards set.
• Must have a negative pre-employment drug test.
• Criminal and credit background checks meet our company hiring criteria.
• Perform focused security risk assessments of the enterprise, business processes, and information systems.
• Maintain the information security risk register to document new risks and follow-up on remediation actions for existing risks.
• Work with stakeholders to collect information used to perform quantitative risk analysis.
• Design and conduct valid and reliable risk assessments based on the FAIR risk analysis methodology.
• Maintain strong working relationships with individuals and groups involved in managing information risk across the enterprise.
• Develop policies, standards, programs, procedures, and guidelines for implementation.
• Establish and maintain communication channels with stakeholders.
• Review existing and proposed policies and standards with stakeholders.
• Assess policy needs and collaborate with stakeholders to develop policies to govern information security activities.
• Align security policies and standards to industry regulations, standards, and compliance requirements.
• Respond to inquiries for interpretation and application of policies and standards.
• Stay informed of best practices and lessons learned by external organizations, industry groups and academic institutions dealing with information security issues.
• Ability to communicate complex information, concepts, or ideas in a confident and well-organized manner through verbal, written, and/or visual means.
• Ability to function in a collaborative environment, seeking consultation with other analysts and experts, both internal and external to the enterprise, to leverage analytical and technical expertise.
• Apply critical thinking skills during the risk analysis process.
• Recognize and mitigate cognitive biases which may affect risk analysis.
• Awareness of holistic cyber threats and vulnerabilities as well as system and application specific threats and vulnerabilities.
• Stay current on the latest security trends, vulnerabilities, privacy legislation, and news items; communicate new findings with team members.
• Possess practical knowledge of Information Security Risk Management, Policy Management, Data Classification, Third Party Risk Management, and Threat and Vulnerability Management in support of the insurance, healthcare, or finance industries.
• Knowledge of the basic concepts and issues related to information security and its organizational impact.
•Familiarity with the security and privacy principles of GLBA, HIPAA, NYDFS, and PCI.
• Understanding of the purpose and applicability of ISO 27001 and 27002, ISO 27005, FAIR, NIST 800-30, NIST 800-39, NIST 800-53, and NIST CSF.
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company (Globe Life) was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.