HR Operations Specialist
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Globe Life is now hiring an HR Operations Specialist.
As the HR Operations Specialist you will:
• Process employee life cycle HR system data transactions for a specific group and/or function to include but not limited to: new hire, employee changes, payroll, and separations.
• Follow transaction approval matrix and ensure all approvals are captured.
• Perform audits and controls to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, Wage and Hour, and HR policies and procedures.
• Answer customer HR questions and resolve complex issues ensuring exceptional customer service satisfaction.
• Maintain comprehensive knowledge of HR programs, plans, policies, and processes, payroll, and HR systems.
• Meet and exceed performance and service level metrics for timeliness, accuracy, and customer service.
• Maintain HR Records to include personnel files and other employee documents.
• Create, provide, and distribute documents, agreements, and letters where HR requests additional support.
• Assist with creation and adherence of Standard Operations Procedures (SOPs) and process workflows. Participate and contribute to the pro-active review and implementation of process improvements.
• Respond to and support various processes such as Timekeeping, I-9 and Employment Verification.
• Effectively partner with all areas with Human Resources and customer business groups.
• Interact with internal and external organizations such as Recruiting, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, HRIS, IT, Finance and vendors.
• Bachelor's degree in HR / Business or related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 2 years at the HR Specialist level, within an HR Operations and/or Shared Services environment. Payroll processing and/or call center experience a plus.
• Enterprise HRIS/ATS system experience. Lawson and SilkRoad preferred, but not required.
• Advanced Excel and Word skills.
• Exceptional detail orientation and organization skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Customer-focused and have strong customer service skills.
• Analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills.
About Globe Life, a Torchmark Corporation:
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company (Globe Life) was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.