LNL Worksite Audit Analyst
Vision Insurance, Paid vacation, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
Globe Life Corporate office is now hiring a Worksite Audit Analyst.
As the Worksite Audit Analyst you will help ensure that our team is efficient, polite, and following our guidelines when speaking with Franchise owners and bookkeepers. This will be achieved by listening to recorded phone calls and reviewing completed work for accuracy. You will also be responsible for maintaining our status reports that are used by several teams in the Company. Feedback regarding completed audits and reviews will be provided to the Supervisor, Manager and Sr. Manager of the Worksite team on a weekly basis to address any performance issues, if required.
• Microsoft Excel
• 2+ years reporting experience
• Prior call center experience preferred
• 2+ years in insurance industry
• SQL experience is a plus but not required
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Aptitude towards math
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to accurately assess situations while remaining objective
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to divide your time between reports and audits
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.