Health Customer Service Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
Globe Life is now hiring a full-time Health Customer Service Representative for Quality Assurance.
Some of our benefits include:
• A company-funded pension plan
• Paid vacation
• Paid personal time
• Healthcare, Vision, Dental
You’ll accrue personal and vacation time and be paid for training. As a full-time employee you are also eligible to enroll in health, dental, vision, life, 401(k) and Pension plan.
On a day to day basis as a Health Customer Service Representative (CSR) you will:
• Assist with daily call volume (service level takes priority).
• Provide accurate resolutions to customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
• Ensure customer needs are met on every interaction (phone, email, written correspondence, etc.)
• Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics.
After you apply, we schedule an interview. Some of our conversation will be about the different types of customer service roles available at Globe Life. Each customer service representative is dedicated to one focus area of our business, so you won't be bounced from one department to another. You will be given training, coaching, and all the tools to support your success in providing stellar service by knowing the answers and fixing problems for the people you interact with in your work day.
• A high school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience in a customer service role.
• Microsoft Office user knowledge and typing skills.
• Proficient use of the computer with an emphasis in basic Microsoft Excel.
• Have some knowledge of medical terminology and spelling.
• Be customer-friendly.
• Have a desire to learn and increase marketability.
• Provide exceptional service by ensuring all inquiries and issues are handled promptly and professionally through the use of multiple systems.
• Focus on first contact resolution and high customer satisfaction while maintaining adherence to defined operational standards set for CSR's (i.e. attendance, utilization, call quality, etc..).
• Act on behalf of Globe Life and Accident Insurance and its affiliates as First tier support for all customer inquiries.
• Effectively communicate and resolve each related issue.
• Assist with important department and company initiatives, on an as needed basis.
• Ability to communicate well both orally and through written communication.
• Demonstrated math aptitude.
• Ability to multi-task using many different sources.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Must be detail-oriented with the ability to analyze information and make logical conclusions.
Full time schedule.
At Globe Life, we really do value our employees and it shows! We make sure you have your own dedicated personal work space and we don't make overtime mandatory-that is truly optional scheduling.
Employees at Globe Life are dedicated to their work and we are dedicated to our employees and want to give you peace of mind for your future retirement. After 5 years of working together and being vested, Globe Life provides a company funded pension plan for employees. On a day to day basis, you will enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, and fosters personal development and seeks to promote internal talent.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.