Oklahoma City, OK
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, Flexible schedule, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Globe Life And Accident is seeking a full time Graphic Designer for the Creative Marketing Department at our Oklahoma City office.
As the Graphic Designer you will:
• Use Adobe design software on mac platform to produce graphic arts and visual materials for direct mail, lead generation, email and digital display campaigns, including brochures, applications, forms, letters, billing, envelopes and promotional materials.
• Create or revise identified forms as listed above and prepare for printing.
• Prepare files for prepress and print production with precise instructions for web and/or laser printing and bindery preparation.
• Maintain timelines and file delivery for multiple production jobs per week.
• Review work for accuracy.
• Meet deadlines for approvals and file submissions.
• Maintain organized archive of electronic files.
• Degree in graphic design or equivalent work experience.
• 4-6 years in print design work.
• Preferred experience in print production including Pre-Press experience.
• Preferred experience in direct mail environment.
• Must be proficient in a Mac environment using Adobe CC Creative Suite.
• Possess strong technical proficiency in Adobe InDesign including knowledge of multi-layered projects and complicated rate tables from Excel.
• Demonstrated understanding of the principles of design including typography and color, and proven experience with print layout and design skills.
• Able to translate printed designs to email and digital display advertising.
• Strong design skills and production skills.
• Have a good understanding of MS Word and PowerPoint.
• Must be self-motivated, comfortable working under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must be detail-oriented and highly-organized.
• Ability to use a computer proficiently and possess excellent oral communication skills.
• Ability to understand sometimes heavy and complex communication with the following internal departments: Campaign Design, Production Assurance, Actuary, Sales, Print Production, Prepress, Lettershop, Billing, Policy Issue, New Business, Digital/Web.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere.
Overtime as needed.
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company (Globe Life) was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.