Globe Life is now hiring a full-time Customer Service Representative for Quality Assurance.
Some of our benefits include:
• A company-funded pension plan
• Paid vacation
• Paid personal time
You’ll accrue personal and vacation time and be paid for training. As a full-time employee you are also eligible to enroll in health, dental, vision, life, 401(k) and Pension plan.
You can earn base pay plus bonuses for performance. You will have various work schedules available, paid training, and additional pay for evening shifts. And if you are bilingual, let us know-you will earn additional pay!
After you apply, we schedule an interview. Some of our conversation will be about the different types of customer service roles available at Globe Life. Each Customer Service Representative is dedicated to one focus area of our business, so you won't be bounced from one department to another. You will be given training, coaching, and all the tools to support your success in providing stellar service by knowing the answers and fixing problems for the people you interact with in your work day.
As a Customer Service Representative in the Quality Assurance department, you may choose to be on the team that handles information gathering (namely the data input that supports our underwriting department). Or maybe you like to find answers to questions and build a rapport with the customer by explaining details of a policy to them. You could also field calls, emails, and the online chat service, providing prompt and professional support to our customer base. All of the customer service focuses have a common goal of high customer satisfaction by providing top notch service and support.
On a day to day basis you will:
• Assist with daily call volume. Some of the customer service representatives will return calls or contact clients regarding their policies.
• Provide accurate answers or next steps to customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
• Document or verify information into the contact system.
• Ensure customer needs are met on every interaction (phone, email, written correspondence, etc.).
• Reinforce the benefits of Globe Life policies when appropriate while interacting with clients.
• Solve issues with tact, compassion, and a positive attitude should a client be experiencing a life event.
• Professionally handle and resolve escalated issues.
• Meet quality assurance requirements and other key performance (KPI) metrics.
We require you to have:
• A high school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience in a customer service role.
• Microsoft Office user knowledge and typing skills.
You must be able to:
• Ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.
• Have an aptitude for Medical Terminology and Insurance Terminology.
• Learn new computer systems.
• Understand customer service principles and practices.
• Possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers.
At Globe Life, we really do value our employees and it shows! We make sure you have your own dedicated personal work space and we don't make overtime mandatory-that is truly optional scheduling.
Employees at Globe Life are dedicated to their work and we are dedicated to our employees and want to give you peace of mind for your future retirement. After 5 years of working together and being vested, Globe Life provides a company funded pension plan for employees. On a day to day basis, you will enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, and fosters personal development and seeks to promote internal talent.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.