Full-Time Customer Retention Representative
We are following the social distancing guidelines for COVID-19! All interviews and training have transitioned to a virtual platform. There are continuing opportunities for team members to work remote as we look to maintain safe and healthy work environments.
The Corporate Offices of Globe Life are actively hiring Full Time Customer Service Agents for the Retention department! You will have paid training starting at $15 / hour and once in production, average total compensation ranges $16-$18 / hr depending on performance.
You will have various work schedules available, paid training, and additional pay for evening shifts. Also, if you are bilingual, let us know-you will earn additional pay!
Some of our benefits include:
• A company-funded pension plan
• Paid vacation
• Paid personal time
• Site is closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
• No weekend call scheduling
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
As a Customer Retention Representative, you may choose to be on the team that handles information gathering (namely the data input that supports our underwriting department). Or maybe you like to find answers to questions and build a rapport with the customer by explaining details of a policy to them. You could also field calls, emails, and the online chat service, providing prompt and professional support to our customer base. All of the customer service focuses have a common goal of high customer satisfaction by providing top notch service and support.
After you apply, we schedule an interview. Some of our conversation will be about the different types of customer service roles available at Globe Life. Each customer service representative is dedicated to one focus area of our business, so you won't be bounced from one department to another. You will be given training, coaching, and all the tools to support your success in providing stellar service by knowing the answers and fixing problems for the people you interact with in your work day.
• A high school diploma or equivalent. Some college is preferred.
• Previous experience in a customer service role
• Must have Microsoft Office user knowledge and typing skills
On a day to day basis you will:
• Assist with daily call volume. Some of the customer service representatives will return calls or contact clients regarding their policies.
• Provide accurate answers or next steps to customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
• Document or verify information into the contact system.
• Ensure customer needs are met on every interaction (phone, email, written correspondence, etc.).
• Reinforce the benefits of Globe Life policies when appropriate while interacting with clients.
• Solve issues with tact, compassion, and a positive attitude should a client be experiencing a life event.
• Professionally handle and resolve escalated issues.
• Meet quality assurance requirements and other key performance (KPI) metrics.
You must be able to:
• Ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.
• Have an aptitude for Medical Terminology and Insurance Terminology.
• Learn new computer systems.
• Understand customer service principles and practices.
• Possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers.
• Location is closed on Christmas and Thanksgiving Day.
At Globe Life, we really do value our employees and it shows! We make sure you have your own dedicated personal work space and we don't make overtime mandatory-that is truly optional scheduling.
Employees at Globe Life are dedicated to their work and we are dedicated to our employees and want to give you peace of mind for your future retirement. After 5 years of working together and being vested, Globe Life provides a company-funded pension plan for employees.
On a day to day basis, you will enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, and fosters personal development and seeks to promote internal talent.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.