Direct Mail Analyst / Coordinator
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, Flexible schedule, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Globe Life is currently hiring a Direct Mail Analyst/Coordinator.
In this position you will:
• Research and develop data processing instructions for direct mailing and inter-company lead generation campaigns.
• Verify the data processing for the campaigns above.
• Develop programming specifications for newly-developed and on-going processes for the campaigns above.
• Maintain and analyze weekly/monthly response analysis reporting for management.
• Attend meetings and occasionally lead meetings to assist management on topics relating to assigned campaigns.
• Logically and critically think through job flows and processes to ensure the most efficiency and accuracy, while keeping in mind the effect on other marketing efforts.
• College degree preferred and/or OJT required.
• 1-3 years in a job requiring similar skill sets (i.e. attention to detail, procedure analysis, and communication).
• Write data processing and programming instruction and help rationalize/problem solve errors, anomalies or discrepancies found in reporting.
• Write processing & programming change instructions in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Analyze and check processing reports generated by the Data Center.
• Run and analyze summary jobs on the mainframe.
• Generate tracking reports with Word and Excel for assigned campaigns.
• Facilitate movement of data files from outside vendors to the Data Center.
• Analyze the feasibility of proposed direct mail projects from management.
• Organize, check and distribute direct mail sample packages.
• Lead meetings to inform management and other departments of processes within mailing campaigns.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good math skills.
• Attention to detail and analytical thinking.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook & Word.
• Ability to identify questionable deviations in trends within processing counts and root causes to these deviations.
• Ability to work within timelines by completed tasks correctly and on time.
• Lift to waist/overhead, from floor/waist, carry or push no more than 25 lbs.
• Sit at a computer for a majority of the day with allowance to get up and stretch/walk.
• Heavy visual use looking at computer monitors for the majority of the day.
About Globe Life, a Torchmark Corporation:
Globe Life was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.