Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Globe Life is now hiring a Department Coordinator.
As the Department Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing the daily administrative needs of the Policy Benefits Department. You will work closely with the leadership team and perform various operational functions to support the department such organizing meetings, onboarding new employees, and submitting facilities requests.
• Associate's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Experience in an office/administrative position required
• Provide administrative support related to the day to day operational functions of the department.
• Maintain inventory levels of office supplies and liaise with leadership team to purchase additional supplies as necessary.
• Coordinate with building management for general office equipment maintenance and facilities requests.
• Collaborate with IT and management to procure required office equipment and manage asset inventory.
• Partner with IT and HR to ensure successful onboarding of new employees.
• Review and verify invoices to ensure accurate processing of payments.
• Support leadership team by leading tasks such as setting up events, ordering catering, creating presentations, and facilitating registration.
• Proactively suggest and assist in facilitating culture based events and activities to enhance employee morale.
• Review, update, and create correspondence in Letter Writer/Security Manager program.
• Manage assigned projects from inception to completion and communicate project progress to management.
• Perform ad-hoc errands and duties to assist the various units in Policy Benefits Department.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint)
• Basic mathematical computation skills
• Ability to multi task and manage multiple projects at once while maintaining high attention to detail.
• Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize daily work load.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to interact effectively with business partners and all levels of management.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Globe Life was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.