Sorry, this job has expired.
Globe Life Insurance is looking for an experienced Data Engineer to support our advanced analytics platform. In this role, a person will work with our data analysts and data scientists team to help organization in making data-driven decisions.
Design, implement, and support advanced analytics platform.
Gather requirements and understand the business needs of the advanced analytics end users.
• Contribute to Data Lake development for wide variety of data sources.
• Follow best practices for data governance.
• Understand, Design and Implement Data Security around internal and cloud infrastructures.
• Provide support and guidance to data visualization and other application development teams.
• 2+ years of working experience in Python. Experience in R will be plus.
• 2+ years of experience in Cloud Platforms, specially AWS.
• Demonstrable working knowledge on any of Data Integration/ETL tools.
• Have worked on implementing Machine Learning models.
• Experience of Life Insurance Domain will be advantageous.
Globe Life was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015.
Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes.
Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.