Globe Life Insurance is looking for an experienced Data Engineer to support our advanced analytics platform. In this role, a person will work with our data analysts and data scientists team to help organization in making data-driven decisions.
Design, implement, and support advanced analytics platform.
Gather requirements and understand the business needs of the advanced analytics end users.
• Contribute to Data Lake development for wide variety of data sources.
• Follow best practices for data governance.
• Understand, Design and Implement Data Security around internal and cloud infrastructures.
• Provide support and guidance to data visualization and other application development teams.
• 2+ years of working experience in Python. Experience in R will be plus.
• 2+ years of experience in Cloud Platforms, specially AWS.
• Demonstrable working knowledge on any of Data Integration/ETL tools.
• Have worked on implementing Machine Learning models.
• Experience of Life Insurance Domain will be advantageous.
Full Time, M-F
At Globe Life, we really do value our employees and it shows! We make sure you have your own dedicated personal work space and we don't make overtime mandatory-that is truly optional scheduling.
Employees at Globe Life are dedicated to their work and we are dedicated to our employees and want to give you peace of mind for your future retirement.
On a day to day basis, you will enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, and fosters personal development and seeks to promote internal talent.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.